[Biopython-dev] Additions to SeqUtils

Thomas Sicheritz-Ponten thomas at cbs.dtu.dk
Tue Aug 5 07:46:10 EDT 2003

Jeffrey Chang <jchang at jeffchang.com> writes:

> Hej Thomas,
>
> How are you doing?  Could you take a look at this and submit it if is
> looks OK to you?

ähhmm .. I am currently moving from Uppsala to Malmö, all the essential
stuff (computers, coffee machine, mp3's) are in the moving company truck
Arghhhh - I feel so lonely without my computers!!!! :-)

I can look into that after restoring my original chaos, just send me a
reminding email next week,

cheers
-thomas