[Biopython-dev] Why don't we start the documentations as well?

Jeffrey Chang jchang at smi.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 27 12:52:06 EDT 2002

That would be useful.  What you're proposing sounds like a reference
book that would complement Brad's tutorial and cookbook.  How do you
think it should be maintained?  In the Wiki or some other way?  Also,
how would we handle the versioning, e.g. if a function changes from
one version to another in Biopython?

Jeff