[Biopython-dev] Why don't we start the documentations as well?

Yair Benita Y.Benita at pharm.uu.nl
Thu Jun 27 09:38:18 EDT 2002

Hi All,
If the faq has already been updated why don't we go further and do something
about the documentation.
I suggest we make a template for each module. Something like:

Module X: the function of this module
For each class:
Class y: description of the class
Attributes: attribute name and the value returned.
Methods: what the method is doing and what value is returned.

It should be a library on the biopython web-site which is constantly updated
as modules are submitted or changed. Any of us, when he has time can
complete an online form of the template and submit it for review to those
who have access to the web site. That way we can share the burden of
documenting.

We can start with minimal documentation on each module and complete it with
time.
Yair
--
Yair Benita