[Biopython-dev] Making biopython release

Jeffrey Chang jchang at SMI.Stanford.EDU
Mon Dec 2 16:09:05 EST 2002

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the workaround.  Unfortunately, it still doesn't compile on
Solaris.  My CC environment variable isn't set, and distutils is
compiling with the -fPIC option (output is attached).  Any other ideas?

Jeff