[Biopython-dev] Notification: incoming/33

biopython-bugs at bioperl.org biopython-bugs at bioperl.org
Tue May 22 16:57:19 EDT 2001

JitterBug notification

chapmanb moved PR#33 from incoming to fixed-bugs
Message summary for PR#33
	From: sarah at k-k.oz.au
	Subject: str matrix in Bio.SubsMat.MatrixInfo
	Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 21:27:18 -0400
	0 replies 	0 followups
	Notes: Ooops, my fault -- too much automation and not enough sanity checking
on my part :-). The pages that were used to generate this don't even
exist any more, so the change was made directly to MatrixInfo.py,
str is now called structure. Sarah, thanks for finding this!

====> ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS <====