[Biopython-dev] BOSC biopython outline

Jeffrey Chang jchang at SMI.Stanford.EDU
Tue May 8 04:19:47 EDT 2001

> * We probably have to be carefull about not raising a flame war. If you are the
>   first speaker or if the previous (probably perl) speakers haven't mentioned
>   anything - it might be wise to start with some diplomatic words about "use
>   the language you are comfortable with" etc.

Yes, we don't want to be antagonistic and start a flame war.  However, I
have no problems with rocking the boat from time to time, if we have
well-reasoned claims.  Knowing that Andrew never says anything that he
can't back, I say fire away.  ;)

Jeff