[Biopython-dev] wiki problem

Andrew Dalke dalke at acm.org
Mon May 7 02:00:47 EDT 2001

I'm trying to add a new topic to the wiki and I found that
I can't edit any pages.  I get:

> Authorization Required
> This server could not verify that you are authorized to access
> the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials
> (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to
> supply the credentials required.

What should I do?  Do I reenter the password and if so, how?
(I'm using MSIE 5 under Win98 if that's any help.)  I can go
to the biopython.org machine and use lynx to get authorization,
but usability under lynx is bad enough that I would rather fix
this problem.

                    Andrew
                    dalke at acm.org