[Biopython-dev] rolling release tonight!

Andrew Dalke adalke at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 17 16:52:43 EST 2001

Jeff:
>I'm going to build this release tonight, unless I get a red flag from
>someone.  If everything goes right, we'll have a shiny new biopython
>in the morning!

There are a couple minor changes to Martel; mostly in the
documentation and the setup.py.  They do not affect the build
but I'll work on finishing them up this afternoon so there
can be an independent Martel release in parallel to the
spiffy new biopython.

There's also a couple really minor code changes to make
with the new code, so shouldn't affect anyone.

I'll send email when it's ready, and if it's after 6pm my
time I'll be surprised.

                    Andrew