[Biopython-dev] rolling release tonight!

Jeffrey Chang jchang at smi.stanford.edu
Mon Dec 17 15:46:36 EST 2001

Hey Developers,

The regression tests seem to be working, with the exception of the
test_GraphicsXXX ones that are failing on my system because I don't
have reportlab installed.  I think the proper way to fix this is to
skip tests on systems that don't have the required components
installed.  Unless someone wants to implement this today, I'm going to
let this slide for this release, and put a note about it in the README
file.

I'm going to build this release tonight, unless I get a red flag from
someone.  If everything goes right, we'll have a shiny new biopython
in the morning!

Jeff