[Biopython-dev] ready for release?

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at cc.huji.ac.il
Tue Dec 11 19:33:13 EST 2001

Fine with me. Unless there is a bug in one of "my" modules (Subsmat, FSSP)
in which case I cannot do anything about it before the middle of next
week.

Iddo

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Jeffrey Chang wrote:

: Hello everybody,
:
: We've got a lot of new stuff, so I think it's time to roll a new
: release.This will still be an alpha release, which means that new
: features are ok, as long as they're relatively bug-free.
:
: For core developers, please let me knowif this is a good time to do
: it, when it might be possible (e.g. after this nasty core dump gets
: fixed today :), or any other issues that might be related to sending
: this code out into the world...
:
: Jeff
: Biopython-dev mailing list