[Biopython-dev] next release closer (?)

Jeffrey Chang jchang at SMI.Stanford.EDU
Sun Nov 19 03:48:26 EST 2000

>    Prodoc now passes the standalone test and I committed test_prodoc.

I'm having a few problems with this suite of tests:

- br_regrtest saves the name of the regression test in the first line of
the output file.  For example, the first line of output/test_seq is
"test_seq".  This seems to be missing with test_prodoc.

- "python br_regrtest test_prodoc.py" fails because it can't find
"Prosite/Doc/pdoc00472.txt".  That file isn't in the CVS repository and
needs to be added.
test test_prodoc crashed -- exceptions.IOError : [Errno 2] No such file or
direc
tory: 'Prosite/Doc/pdoc00472.txt'
1 test failed: test_prodoc

- The test_prodoc.py output contains the addresses of Reference objects.