[Biopython-dev] 0.90-d04 coming soon...

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at cc.huji.ac.il
Thu Nov 16 05:29:33 EST 2000

Hi Brad & Jeff,

OK, here's the announcement. I think it should be cut & pasted to the
general announcement about 0.90-d04 Feel free to make changes in order to
accomodate documentation pointers, or anything else. (The Align module
accepted replacement matrix generator?) If I need to make
a more elaborate announcement, let me know.

SubsMat: a module for generating substitution matrices from user data.
Documentation is available on
http://biopython.org/wiki/html/BioPython/SubsMat.html Accepted replacement
matrices (the initial input for a substitution matrix) may be generated
using the Align module. XXX documentation pointer? XXX

FreqTable: a module for generating alphabet (amino-acid/nucleotide)
frequency tables from user data. Documentation is available on:
http://biopython.org/wiki/html/BioPython/FreqTable.html