[Biopython-dev] 0.90-d04 coming soon...

Jeffrey Chang jchang at SMI.Stanford.EDU
Tue Nov 14 20:36:29 EST 2000

> Great! Do you need any help with anything (besides the points below,
> of course :-)? Also, what is the deadline for rolling this?

No real deadline, except for *very soon now*.  I think I've got things
handled for now, but I remember that you promised me to look into rpm's
and windows binaries when the source release is made!  :)

[alignment/substitution code]
> Do you want this to go in the next release? I think the code is
> good to go (it gets the Brad-seal-of-approval :-), but it is up to
> you. Just give me the word and I can check it in.

Yes, if Iddo agrees as well.  Please let me know if it's going in!

Thanks,
Jeff