[Bioperl-l] which Primer3 module should we use now?

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 31 15:59:24 UTC 2020

Hi Frank, it would be best to update Bio::Tools::Primer3Redux: https://github.com/cjfields/Bio-Tools-Primer3Redux.  We should also add a deprecation for the modules in the main BioPerl distribution or simply split them out.

Would you be interested in adding support for this?   I'm more than happy to add you to the repo.  The Primer3 API has been a problem in keeping up with and I haven't used it in quite a while.

chris