[Bioperl-l] New distribution Bio-Tools-Phylo-PAML

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Fri Sep 8 15:31:13 UTC 2017

I personally think splitting these out into a separate PAML-specific distribution is a great idea, variations with PAML has always been hard to keep up with.  I’ll have a look at the documentation as well, if there is a way to do this for each Bio::Tools application it paves the way for combining the wrappers and parsers into separate distributions if needed.

Jason, you’re listed as key contributor for bioperl PAML development, any thoughts?

Chris