[Bioperl-l] New distribution Bio-Tools-Phylo-PAML

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 19:12:52 UTC 2017

Hi

I have been preparing a new distribution for Bio::Tools::Phylo::PAML
and related modules [1] which I would like to make a release of.

To avoid clashes with existing installations, I would like to have a
new release of bioperl-live and bioperl-run soon.  Is this possible?
I already have commits ready for bioperl-live and bioperl-run that
will remove the files.

On a related topic, I updated the instructions on how to prepare a new
perl distribution from a subset of modules [2] and made a new release
of the bioperl distzilla plugin bundle [3] (will take a few hours
before it is indexed in metacpan).

Carnë

[1] https://github.com/bioperl/Bio-Tools-Phylo-PAML
[2] http://bioperl.org/howtos/split-new-distribution.html