[Bioperl-l] Problem with StandAloneBlastPlus

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Sat Jul 26 03:05:40 UTC 2014

Ok Dario,
This should be fixed in the master branch -- you need the fixes in both
bioperl-live and bioperl-run.

  -method_args => [ '-outfmt' => '"7 std qcovs"' ]

should work now, and also the standard factory argument:

  -outformat => '"7 std qcovs"'

(and, as it turns out

  -outformat => '7 std qcovs'

should work. That's a longer story.)