[Bioperl-l] Can anyone update the kegg.pm module?

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Sun Jan 26 18:19:48 UTC 2014

You’ll have to be more specific.  How is it outdated?  What version of perl/bioperl are you using?  etc…  Examples and test runs are very helpful.  The more detail the better; in fact it’s a good idea to submit this as a bug report so we don’t lose track of it.  Also, feel free to hack on the code to try addressing it.  If you have fixes that address it we can even work on incorporating them into the code base.

Just an additional note: KEGG support is particularly tricky now they are subscription-based (e.g. depending on licensing we have to be very careful on test data which would help us support it).  Worth checking out.

chris