[Bioperl-l] Modifying Blast plus parameters

Oz oz.sharabi at mail.huji.ac.il
Tue Apr 29 16:49:21 UTC 2014

Hi Paul,
Thank you for your quick and informative reply.
Yes, it is a local blast. About sequence coverage - I meant that I do not
want the algorithm to split the query to two sub-sequences (or more) and
then align each one at different location. Just to align it as one
continous sequence.
Also, I would like to make these restrictions during the Blastplus running
and not to screen the un-wanted results afterwards..
Since I'm a "green" user, could you please specify where I add the
-perc_identity (I couldn't find example on the web)?
Thank you very much,
Oz