[Bioperl-l] Some trouble getting started

Chris Maloney voldrani at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 13:49:32 UTC 2013

> Are you volunteering for some SysAdmin type stuff then?

Yes -- I was starting to get the impression there was no one minding
the store.  In which case, I could take a stab at fixing these issues,
if someone were willing to give me the keys.  But otherwise ... it
doesn't matter, as long as someone takes a look.  I could probably fix
the mediawiki and wordpress issues, though, if no one else has time.