[Bioperl-l] Codon boostraping

Tristan Lefebure tristan.lefebure at gmail.com
Tue May 22 17:05:12 UTC 2012

Hi Jason, so I am trying to find my way into the github world, but well I am
stuck after doing this:

git clone git at github.com:TristanLefebure/bioperl-live.git
cd bioperl-live/
git remote add upstream git://github.com/bioperl/bioperl-live.git
git fetch upstream
git push origin master
#doing some editing to Bio/Align/Utilities.pm
git add Bio/Align/Utilities.pm
git commit -m "Little patch to Utilities.pm to allow codon bootstraping"
git show
#looks good, feeling quite happy, for the moment

Then I moved to github bioperl webpage -> pool request, but it says: "Oops!
The bioperl:master branch is already up-to-date with TristanLefebure:master —
maybe you want to try something else?"

#now I feel like a cow with a smartphone...

What is the stupid thing I am missing?

Thanks!

--
Tristan