[Bioperl-l] PAML problem

Daisie Huang daisieh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 18:38:25 UTC 2012

I'm not sure which PAML component caused this particular outcome, but the
bugs and fixes I pushed to bioperl-live might fix this. When will those get
pulled into the master?

If those particular fixes don't help, I'd be happy to take a peek at the
originator's code and see if it's a quick re-parsing fix.

Daisie