[Bioperl-l] issue with Bio::Tools::Run::Primer3Redux

Frank Schwach fs5 at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Sep 15 13:44:03 UTC 2011

Hi Kumar,

We are currently working on this module and you might want to check out
the latest version on Chris Field's github project:

https://github.com/cjfields/Bio-Tools-Primer3Redux

There will probably be some changes again once I get some time again to
work on a few points we discussed lately. You can also check out my repo
here:
https://github.com/fschwach/Bio-Tools-Primer3Redux

but I will certainly have to make changes to that code because I used
AUTOLAD in the last version, which is probably not a good idea.
My recommendation would be to use Chris' repo and see if that works for
you. If not, feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Frank