[Bioperl-l] Polloc: Naming question

Luis-Miguel Rodríguez Rojas lmrodriguezr at gmail.com
Tue May 31 18:52:28 UTC 2011

Hello Rob,

Thanks.  I think it's much better to ask the most experienced before these
things.  On the other hand, I feel much better having a blessing from
bioperl (even if it's not strictly necessary) ;)

--
Luis M. Rodriguez-R
[ http://thebio.me/lrr ]

Unidad de Bioinformática del Laboratorio de Micología y Fitopatología
Universidad de Los Andes, Bogotá, Colombia
[ http://lamfu.uniandes.edu.co | luisrodr at uniandes.edu.co ]
+57 (1) 3.39.49.49 ext 2777