[Bioperl-l] ps-another attempt at installing Ace for BioPerl

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at gmail.com
Thu May 5 22:01:53 UTC 2011

macports works pretty well now - I have submitted some additional packages so that it will be as easy as running this - which i was able to install on a clean machine.

$ port install bioperl

I'm not sure they accepted my bioperl one yet though - but it is attached as #3 portfile on that page or in my github below. I think I got some of the syntax not quite right, but it definitely worked when it comes to doing the installation.
 https://trac.macports.org/ticket/26468

My ports are here but I've submitted them to macports so they'll be part of the master repo:
https://github.com/hyphaltip/macports

-jason