[Bioperl-l] ps-another attempt at installing Ace for BioPerl

Powell Phd, Amy Jo ajpowel at sandia.gov
Thu May 5 18:46:37 UTC 2011

PS-

More errors obtained in trying to install base bioperl progs:

cpan[3]> install Bio::Root::Build

(...)

Result: FAIL
Failed 21/348 test programs. 38273/59614 subtests failed.
  CJFIELDS/BioPerl-1.6.900.tar.gz
  ./Build test -- NOT OK
//hint// to see the cpan-testers results for installing this module, try:
  reports CJFIELDS/BioPerl-1.6.900.tar.gz
Running Build install
  make test had returned bad status, won't install without force
Failed during this command:
 CJFIELDS/BioPerl-1.6.900.tar.gz              : make_test NO