[Bioperl-l] Perl/BioPerl (Simon No?l)

Tao Zhu bill_zt at sina.com
Fri Mar 18 00:48:19 UTC 2011

In order to learn BioPerl, you should first learn and master Perl. If
you are not majoring in Bioinformatics, learning Perl is just OK.
Otherwise you should learn both Perl and BioPerl.

--
Tao Zhu, College of Life Sciences, Beijing Normal University, Beijing
100875, China
Email: tzhu at mail.bnu.edu.cn
Website: http://bnuzt.org (mainly written in Chinese)