[Bioperl-l] Bio::Index::Fastq indexing options

Evan Staton statonse at uga.edu
Tue Jul 12 14:59:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thank you Peter and Chris for your comments. It is encouraging to see
interest in this topic and the potential to move towards a standard.
Unfortunately, I'm not really familiar with OBDA or Biopython's SQLite based
indexing. I will try to make some progress on understanding these formats,
and watch the list to see if there has been any progress on this topic from
the Codefest or elsewhere.

Thanks,

Evan