[Bioperl-l] [Quick help needed] Getting Organism info using NCBI Accession numbers : sample code included

Abhishek Pratap abhishek.vit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:14:04 UTC 2011

Hi John

Thanks for your reply. I think your code does exactly what I needed. In
batch cases it runs a bit slow but still able to fetch lineage using NCBI
Accession.

FYI : I love the speed of Bio::LITE::Taxonomy but it only works on NCBI GI.

So I am wondering if I can convert Accession -> GI quickly then I can get my
results far more faster.

-Abhi