[Bioperl-l] Bio::Biblio::MedlineArticle.pm

Kevin Brown Kevin.M.Brown at asu.edu
Tue Apr 19 22:41:10 UTC 2011

my $obj = Bio::Biblio::MedlineArticle->new(-mesh_headings => );

Note the lack of anything after the "=>"

You either need to remove that flag or finish filling it out with a
variable or string or hash or whatever it is supposed to be.

Kevin Brown
Center for Innovations in Medicine
Biodesign Institute
Arizona State University