[Bioperl-l] from SimpleAlign to SAM/BAM

Jun Yin jun.yin at ucd.ie
Wed May 19 10:40:51 UTC 2010

Hi, Albert,

Check this page for the BioPerl wrapper on next-gen sequencing results
http://bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO:Short-read_assemblies_with_BWA

And, I don't think Bio::SimpleAlign works on assembly files. It is targeted
at global alignment, e.g. clustalw output file.

Cheers,
Jun Yin
Ph.D. student in U.C.D.

Bioinformatics Laboratory