[Bioperl-l] Get variation included in genbank file

Jessica Sun jessica.sun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 18:37:46 UTC 2010

Thanks Dave.
the variation information is not present in the version of NG_011506 I found
at Genbank.) -- Yes, then if you click on the right side customer view there
is a check box Features added by NCBI :209 snps, if you check that it will
add all the variations in the gbk fomat. I found this would be a neat
feature if it can automatically load by bioperl with an option turn on.

--
Jessica Jingping Sun