[Bioperl-l] Where to download Bio::Tools::Run::StandAloneBlastPlus?

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Sat Jun 5 23:57:56 UTC 2010

Peng,

Re: StandAloneBlastPlus, is this not covered in it's HOWTO?

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO:BlastPlus

As for CPAN doc links, the wiki page links are autogenerated via a template; unfortunately the BlastPlus code hasn't been added to CPAN yet (hence the broken link).  There is a tentative plan to push through a 1.6.2 very soon, which should include this.

chris