[Bioperl-l] MUMmer parser work

John Anderson genehack at genehack.org
Tue Aug 10 11:21:51 UTC 2010

On Aug 8, 2010, at 9:42 PM, John SJ Anderson wrote:

> I'm working on getting those files into a topic branch in bioperl-live so they can be reviewed -- that'll probably be pushed back to the main master within the next couple days at the latest.

Okay, the files have been added to topic/bug-2701 -- see <http://github.com/bioperl/bioperl-live/commits/topic/bug-2701>.

Please note, these are just the files from the bug report, slotted into the appropriate spots. I haven't reviewed the code or done anything about the non-BioPerl-y tests or the general lack of test coverage. I hope to do something about that in the coming week, but if somebody beats me to it, that would be okay too.

j.