[Bioperl-l] clustalw to maf format

shalabh sharma shalabh.sharma7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 22:30:41 UTC 2010

Hi All,
      Thanks for the replies.
Actually i am working on a pipeline involving RNAz.
I had impression that there must be a converter available as their webserver
can take xmfa or maf format but standalone is only accepting maf format.

I think i will use a program that can output as xmfa and write to those
people if they can provide me with the converter.

Thanks
Shalabh