[Bioperl-l] Perl Conference at OSU, June 21-23rd 2010

Heath Bair chairman at yapc2010.com
Tue Apr 13 17:05:21 UTC 2010

All:

My name is Heath Bair and I am the YAPC (Yet Another Perl Conference)
Chairman this year.  This year YAPC::NA 2010 is being held on the
campus of Ohio State University, in Columbus Ohio.  I apologize for
spamming your mailing list but I am just trying to get the word out
about this conference.

The conference website is http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2010

This year we are bring in Damian Conway from Australia, Randal
Schwartz, and of course Larry Wall, so it really could be an
extraordinary conference for everyone.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to
be involved in the conference.

Heath
YAPC::NA 2010 Conference Chairman
--