[Bioperl-l] PAML

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Wed Apr 7 23:06:23 UTC 2010

Please always mail the list, I can't always answer questions.  It is
also much more helpful if you were to send a result file.

I think you want:

if( my $result = $paml_parser->next_result() ) {
  for my $ns_result ( $result->get_NSSite_results ) {
    print "model num is ", $ns_result-> model_num, "\n";
    print "lnL: ", $ns_result->likelihood, "\n";
    print "kappa: ", $ns_result->kappa, "\n";
  }
}

 If this works can you add something to the wiki HOWTO for PAML of the
basic code you are using and how you are doing the loglikehood test
comparison - you can get the number of free params for the chisq from
another field in the files as well - I wrote a script that did all
this a while ago but seem to have lost it. Be good to get that sort of
working code back into the wiki and/or repo for people to use and play
with.
-jason

--
Jason Stajich