[Bioperl-l] (no subject)

Bachar CHEAIB bachar.cheaib at etu.upmc.fr
Wed Apr 7 09:02:58 UTC 2010

Dear developers, professors,

Good morning,

I'm currently a student preparing a diploma titled "Etudes Supérieures
en métagénomique comparative et bioinformatique" in "Université Pierre
et Marie Curie" Paris. In fact, I have pursued a Professional Master a
tow years ago at "Université de Clermond Ferrand II".

I know a few modules in Bio-Perl, but I missed experiences in
development. I would like to learn more and more in your community.
I'm very interested on developing modules in BIOPERL, for example, the
project titled "Perl Run Wrappers for External Programs in a Flash".
For this, I solicit your help for guiding me in a Summer School or an
other program format to acquire a development skills in bioperl.

This desirable experience will be necessary for me to apply for a phd
programs in Evolutionary Bioinformatics .

I will grateful for your advice and your help

Kindly Regards,

Bashar cheaib.