[Bioperl-l] Major BioPerl reorganization

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Sat Apr 3 04:03:31 UTC 2010

Jonathan,

I'm assuming this is for the Google Summer of Code?  The best thing to do is come up with a proposal of what you intend on doing, probably discussing it on list here with the group (Rob and I may be the ones leading the reorganization project should a good proposal be awarded).  The following page has more information.

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code

We're also on IRC quite a bit (#obf-soc and #bioperl on freenode).

chris