[Bioperl-l] a Main Page proposal

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 22 03:38:18 UTC 2009

Russell, Mark,

It would be nice to change the background, just don't want it to be
too distracting.

Also (I mentioned this to Mark off-list), I think the sidebar would be
cleaned up considerably, but not until this becomes the default.  I
also like the use of the TreeView extension, very nice!  Anyone have
privs for the wiki to test it out?

chris