[Bioperl-l] Bio::DB::SeqFeature::Store::berkeleydb

Lincoln Stein lincoln.stein at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:59:03 UTC 2009

Hi Jason,

Could you send me the script the elicits the problem? I am unsure of the
create/write logic because -- unfortunately -- the berkeleydb implementation
has this dual use of supporting conventional loading as well as
autoindexing.

I have to redo the autoindexing in any case so that it doesn't need to
reload every file whenever one file changes.

Lincoln