[Bioperl-l] question about in-between overlapping exact location

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed May 6 14:26:35 UTC 2009

We should definitely come up with some test cases and expected results
for this; e.g. whether 2^3 should overlap with 1..2 or 3..5, etc (I
would guess, in the latter example, they shouldn't).

Also, as these are LocationI-specific, I'm not sure we should make
changes to RangeI methods.  Maybe fix LocationI-specific bits within
LocationI and delegate to RangeI::overlaps/etc in simple cases?

chris