[Bioperl-l] parsing a phyloxml file

Chrysanthi A. chrysain at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 21:24:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

Yes, I updated library with the last version of libxml2 (2.6.27), but I get
again the same problem? Trying to parse files of nexus or newick format, I
do not have any problem.. I read in the bioperl wiki that "the phyloxml tree
format will be supported in the next release".. So, I am supposing that
maybe the problem is with the format tha I am using. Am I right? Which is
the newest version? Is there another way to parse the file?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Chrysanthi