[Bioperl-l] [ANNOUNCEMENT] BioPerl 1.6.0

Charles Plessy charles-listes+bioperl at plessy.org
Tue Jan 27 01:22:09 UTC 2009

Le Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 06:22:16PM -0600, Chris Fields a écrit :

> I am proud to announce, on behalf of the BioPerl core developers, that
> BioPerl 1.6.0 is now available.  This is the first BioPerl core release
> in the 1.6 series and is considered a 'stable' (non-developer) release.
> The distribution has been uploaded to CPAN and is available under author
> name CJFIELDS; it should be hitting the various CPAN nodes over the next
> 24 hours.  A direct CPAN link is here:

Dear Chris and BioPerl developers,

I would like to add my congratulations for this release. Thank you very much !

I have prepared a 1.6.0 package for Debian. For the moment, I placed it in the
experimental section, as we do not yet have packaged all the modules it
requires. Once this is done (in about a month), I will update the main package.

http://packages.debian.org/experimental/bioperl

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy