[Bioperl-l] Deprecate Pise modules? was: Need some bioperl-run tests

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Sun Jan 11 21:13:10 UTC 2009

All,

We'll probably deprecate the Pise modules (according to Catherine's
response below) unless someone wants to take them over (the service
has been discontinued).  This will (in effect) remove 285 modules from
bioperl-run.

They won't be included in the 1.6 release since the tests won't pass,
but it's possible the module may come in useful for setting up a
bioperl API for mobyle.  Should we leave them in the bioperl-run main
trunk or remove them?

chris

Begin forwarded message: