[Bioperl-l] Basic Error with Bio::Assembly:IO

Smithies, Russell Russell.Smithies at agresearch.co.nz
Mon Jan 5 22:24:06 UTC 2009

Have a look in your .ace file and check the contig name.
I think the regex in the old ace.pm was a bit too specific and would only read files with contigs named Contig1, Contig2, etc.. so if your contig is named "contig1" it will fail.
A quick hack if you only have a few files to do is rename the contigs in your .ace file.
Or tweak the regex at line 142 in ace.pm

Russell

sender immediately.