[Bioperl-l] directing questions to the list via the module template

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra mauricio at open-bio.org
Sun Feb 22 06:08:21 UTC 2009

It actually went really smooth this time, apparently due to how SVN
handles emails for commits :) Take a look to the July 2006 archives to
get the idea of what I meant by spamming:

http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioperl-guts-l/2006-July/author.html

I earned an email with my name as the subject line... :P