[Bioperl-l] directing questions to the list via the module template

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Fri Feb 20 14:45:35 UTC 2009

Ok- Here's the text I'll add to relevant modules:

<<<<<
# Please direct questions and support issues to <bioperl-l at bioperl.org>
#
=====
# Cared for by...

and a new =head2 under FEEDBACK:

<<<<<
=head2 Support

Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list:\

L<bioperl-l at bioperl.org>

rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and
reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly
address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem
with code and data examples if at all possible.
=====

this between "Mailing Lists" and "Reporting Bugs".

I will also update the templates in bioperl.lisp, if that's cool with Heikki-

cheers,
MAJ