[Bioperl-l] Working on final release of bioperl-run, db, network

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 18 15:02:51 UTC 2009

All,

I will be working on the final (non-alpha 1.6.0) release of BioPerl-
run, db, and network this week with a final release scheduled for
Monday.  These will require a minimum core installation of v1.6.0 (or
1.006000, non-vstring long-form).  If anything needs updating in the
various packages now would be the time to get them committed so I can
migrate changes over to the various branches and get them packaged up.

So far CPAN testers has been showing passing/unknown with the
exception of Bio::Tools::Run::Vista tests.  I recently fixed these
locally for me but they appear to be failing on various linux systems
(I'm hoping there isn't another Vista.jar in CLASSPATH causing
problems):

http://bbbike.radzeit.de/~slaven/cpantestersmatrix.cgi?dist=BioPerl-run+1.5.9_2

As always let me know of any test issues.  Cheers!