[Bioperl-l] wiki HOWTO:Graphics - history gap?

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 18 13:32:52 UTC 2009

Jay,

Found it!  You were right, you have to be admin to undelete pages
(there is a very small link for undeletion when logged in).

This might have been my fault, since I moved my script over to the
scrapbook and deleted that page this past Dec.  The page had been
revcreated since then (thus hiding the history).  I went ahead and
moved this one to the scrapbook as well and left the page as is:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Adding_a_DNA_track

chris